Scoala doctorala de Automatica si Calculatoare invita studentii aflati in stagiu de doctorat si conducatorii stiintifici sa participe cu lucrari si comunicari stiintifice la evenimente tehnico-stiintifice dedicate doctoranzilor, cat si conferinte stiintifice internationale de prestigiu anuntate pentru perioada 2018-2019, avand topici in domeniile de doctorat ”Ingineria Sistemelor” si ”Calculatoare si Tehnologia Informatiei”.
Aveti posibilitatea sa prezentati rezultate ale cercetarilor realizate in programele doctorale, sa schimbati idei cu cercetatori lucrand in domenii stiintifice apropiate, si sa publicati lucrarile prezentate in volumele acestor conferinte cat si in numere speciale ale unor reviste indexate in baze de date si in biblioteci digitale recunoscute pe plan international.
Evenimente si conferinte stiintifice de interes in 2018-2019:
- Doctoral Consortium, Berlin, Fraunhofer FOKUS
- 22nd International Conference on System Theory, Control and Computing – ICSTCC 2018
- 16th IFAC Symposium on Information Control Problems in Manufacturing – INCOM 2018
- 8th Workshop on Holonic and Multi-Agent Manufacturing – SOHOMA 2018
- Doctoral Consortium, 18-20 July 2018, Berlin, Fraunhofer FOKUS, http://dc.bisconf.info, Organizer and Chair: Professor, Ph.D., Habil. Florin Pop, University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, Romania: email@example.com
The Doctoral Consortium will be held in conjunction with BIS 2018 conference, a well-respected event joining international researchers to discuss the wide range of the development, implementation, application and improvement of business applications and systems. The Consortium provides doctoral students with the chance to present and obtain comment on their research, to hear about the work of their peers at other universities, and to interact todays leading researchers from different universities and countries. It is also an opportunity to meet interesting people and make new friendships. We invite PhD students at different career stages: advanced students who have a clear topic and research approach as well as less experiences students, on the beginning of their doctoral track.
The Consortium will be divided into two parts: plenary session and mentoring session. During the plenary session each student will present his or her work (research ideas, the current progress, future plans) and then receive constructive criticism and insights relates to his or her paper. We expect that each presentation will be given in 15 min followed by 30 min interactive discussions. Students should declare the stage of their PhD theses. This precision is very important in order to avoid any misunderstanding on the scope of the discussion. The mentoring session will take place after the plenary session at PhD Cafe and last 90 min. Consortium Mentors will be assigned to each student to provide individual feedback and advice on the paper, the focus of the work and further developments. Each mentor will meet maximum two students at once.
Papers must be submitted in PDF format according to Springer LNBIP template.
Papers can be submitted in two forms:
- Long papers: max. 12 pages
- Demo papers: max. 4 pages
Accepted papers will be presented during the plenary sessions. Presentation could be based on original work or work that has been published before. However, we understand that a paper that will be submitted to the conference proceedings will be your original work that has not yet been published or submitted elsewhere, and that you agree to publish your work when it is accepted by the Program Committee. Only long papers will be published in conference proceedings (publication in a volume of the LNBIP series (Springer)). Post-presentation papers have to be reviewed and accepted by Program Committee in order to be published.
Papers must be submitted in PDF format according to Springer LNBIP template. Language of presentation: English
- Submission deadline: May 15, 2018, Submission system: https://ocs.springer.com/ocs/home/BIS2018
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: Jun 5, 2018
- Registration deadline: Jun 25, 2018
- Doctoral Consortium: Jul 18-20, 2018
- Submission of revised papers for publication (including revisions based on consortium feedback): July12, 2018
ICSTCC 2018 aims at bringing together under a unique forum, scientists from academia and industry to discuss the state of the art and the new trends in system theory, control and computer engineering, and to present recent research results and prospects for development in this rapidly evolving area.As in the previous editions, ICSTCC 2018 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE Control Systems Society. The Proceedings of the last seven editions were included in IEEE Xplore Digital Library, and the Proceedings of last two editions were indexed in ISI Web Of Science. ICSTCC 2018 welcomes papers on (but not limited to) the following topics:
|Automation and Robotics||Computer Science and Engineering|
The deadline for full paper submission is 04.05.2018.
Authors from academia and industry are encouraged to join the event and share their research results and empirical insights focusing on one of the following themes:
- Advanced manufacturing technologies and systems
- Advanced reliability, maintenance and safety engineering and technologies
- Enterprise modelling and information systems
- Modelling, control and optimization of complex engineered systems
- Simulation, control and monitoring of evolutionary and adaptive production systems
- Robotics and autonomous systems
- Operations management in production systems and logistics
- Human and social factors in production systems
- Lifecycle management, product-service systems and technologies
- Industry 4.0: strategies, models and technologies for next-generation production systems
The deadline for regular paper submission is 28.12.2017
SOHOMA’18 International Workshop on Service Orientation in Holonic and Multi-Agent Manufacturing is organized by Universita degli Studi di Bergamo and Politecnico di Milano in collaboration with University Politehnica of Bucharest (the CIMR Research Centre in Computer Integrated Manufacturing and Robotics), University of Valenciennes and Hainaut-Cambrésis (the LAMIH Laboratory of Industrial and Human Automation Control, Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science) and University of Lorraine (the CRAN Research Centre in Automation of Nancy). The SOHOMA’18 workshop has scientific support from IEEE – IES Technical Committee on Industrial Agents and from GdR MACS-IMS2 Research Group on Intelligent Manufacturing Systems and Services.
The main objective of annual SOHOMA workshop is to foster innovation in smart and sustainable manufacturing and logistics systems and in this context to promote concepts, methods and solutions for the digital transformation of manufacturing through service orientation and agent-based control with distributed intelligence. The theme of the SOHOMA’18 Workshop is “Digital transformation of manufacturing with agent-based control and service orientation of Internet-scale platforms”.
SOHOMA18 is a scientific event associated to the 16th IFAC Symposium on Information Control Problems in Manufacturing, INCOM18, 11-13 June 2018 Bergamo Italy.Workshop topics
- Customer-oriented logistics
- Modelling of discrete event dynamic systems in manufacturing
- Multi-Agent Systems in industry
- Industrial control with distributed intelligence
- Holonic Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Product intelligence: concepts, architectures, implementation, use cases
- Industrial Internet of Things / Physical Internet
- Swarm intelligence in manufacturing
- Industrial Internet and digital manufacturing
- Dynamic and green infrastructure for sustainable manufacturing
- Predictive resource maintenance and risk management
- Mixed production planning and scheduling
- Virtual factory, supply chains and logistics
- Manufacturing Integration Framework
- Intelligent Manufacturing Systems
- Cloud Manufacturing and resource virtualization
- Computing and Service Oriented manufacturing
- Servitization and Product-Service Systems
- Multi-robot systems in manufacturing, control and applications
- Bio-inspired theories for smart manufacturing and evolutionary robotics
- Big Data and the contextual enterprise
- Cyber-Physical Manufacturing Systems and Industry 4.0
- Performance evaluation of industrial emerging behaviour
- Hybrid supervised control of industrial processes
All papers duly presented at the Workshop will be included in the SOHOMA’18 post conference Proceedings volume published in the Springer book series “Studies in Computational Intelligence” (http://www.springer.com/series/7092), ISI Thompson indexed. Selected papers will be proposed for publication in profile journals.