Scoala doctorala de Automatica si Calculatoare invita studentii aflati in stagiu de doctorat si conducatorii stiintifici sa participe cu lucrari si comunicari stiintifice la evenimente tehnico-stiintifice dedicate doctoranzilor, cat si conferinte stiintifice internationale de prestigiu anuntate pentru perioada 2018-2019, avand topici in domeniile de doctorat ”Ingineria Sistemelor” si ”Calculatoare si Tehnologia Informatiei”.
Aveti posibilitatea sa prezentati rezultate ale cercetarilor realizate in programele doctorale, sa schimbati idei cu cercetatori lucrand in domenii stiintifice apropiate, si sa publicati lucrarile prezentate in volumele acestor conferinte cat si in numere speciale ale unor reviste indexate in baze de date si in biblioteci digitale recunoscute pe plan international.
Evenimente si conferinte stiintifice de interes in 2018-2019:
- 22nd International Conference on System Theory, Control and Computing – ICSTCC 2018
- 16th IFAC Symposium on Information Control Problems in Manufacturing – INCOM 2018
- 8th Workshop on Holonic and Multi-Agent Manufacturing – SOHOMA 2018
- 22nd International Conference on System Theory, Control and Computing – ICSTCC 2018, , October 10-12, 2018, Sinaia, Romania,http://www.icstcc.ugal.ro/2018/
ICSTCC 2018 aims at bringing together under a unique forum, scientists from academia and industry to discuss the state of the art and the new trends in system theory, control and computer engineering, and to present recent research results and prospects for development in this rapidly evolving area.As in the previous editions, ICSTCC 2018 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE Control Systems Society. The Proceedings of the last seven editions were included in IEEE Xplore Digital Library, and the Proceedings of last two editions were indexed in ISI Web Of Science. ICSTCC 2018 welcomes papers on (but not limited to) the following topics:
Automation and Robotics
Computer Science and Engineering
- System Identification and Process Modelling
- Robust and Adaptive Control
- Robotics and Intelligent Control
- Applications and Case Studies in Automation and Robotics
- Embedded Systems
- Distributed Systems and Software Engineering
- Databases, Systems of Programs and Expert Systems
- Web services, Internet Security
- Software Tools and Methods
- Grid Computing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Architectures
The deadline for full paper submission is 04.05.2018.
- 16th IFAC Symposium on Information Control Problems in Manufacturing – INCOM 2018, June 11-13, 2018, Bergamo, Italy, http://www.incom2018.org/The general theme of INCOM 2018 is Information Control for Responsive Manufacturing Systems.In an economic world of volatile markets and changing global networks, manufacturers are experiencing a fierce pressure to cope with erratic market demands for highly customized products and quick delivery, while maintaining cost-effectiveness. Furthermore, the competitive pressure requires actions to sustain the business by means of a quick integration of technological innovation in manufacturing. The true capability to achieve such responsiveness depends substantially on the progress in advanced technologies and innovative methodologies at all levels of design, manufacturing and control of the industrial infrastructure.
Authors from academia and industry are encouraged to join the event and share their research results and empirical insights focusing on one of the following themes:
- Advanced manufacturing technologies and systems
- Advanced reliability, maintenance and safety engineering and technologies
- Enterprise modelling and information systems
- Modelling, control and optimization of complex engineered systems
- Simulation, control and monitoring of evolutionary and adaptive production systems
- Robotics and autonomous systems
- Operations management in production systems and logistics
- Human and social factors in production systems
- Lifecycle management, product-service systems and technologies
- Industry 4.0: strategies, models and technologies for next-generation production systems
The deadline for regular paper submission is 28.12.2017
- 8th Workshop on Holonic and Multi-Agent Manufacturing – SOHOMA 2018, June 11-13, 2018, Bergamo, Italy, http://www.sohoma18.cloud.upb.ro/
SOHOMA’18 International Workshop on Service Orientation in Holonic and Multi-Agent Manufacturing is organized by Universita degli Studi di Bergamo and Politecnico di Milano in collaboration with University Politehnica of Bucharest (the CIMR Research Centre in Computer Integrated Manufacturing and Robotics), University of Valenciennes and Hainaut-Cambrésis (the LAMIH Laboratory of Industrial and Human Automation Control, Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science) and University of Lorraine (the CRAN Research Centre in Automation of Nancy). The SOHOMA’18 workshop has scientific support from IEEE – IES Technical Committee on Industrial Agents and from GdR MACS-IMS2 Research Group on Intelligent Manufacturing Systems and Services.
The main objective of annual SOHOMA workshop is to foster innovation in smart and sustainable manufacturing and logistics systems and in this context to promote concepts, methods and solutions for the digital transformation of manufacturing through service orientation and agent-based control with distributed intelligence. The theme of the SOHOMA’18 Workshop is “Digital transformation of manufacturing with agent-based control and service orientation of Internet-scale platforms”.
SOHOMA18 is a scientific event associated to the 16th IFAC Symposium on Information Control Problems in Manufacturing, INCOM18, 11-13 June 2018 Bergamo Italy.
- Customer-oriented logistics
- Modelling of discrete event dynamic systems in manufacturing
- Multi-Agent Systems in industry
- Industrial control with distributed intelligence
- Holonic Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Product intelligence: concepts, architectures, implementation, use cases
- Industrial Internet of Things / Physical Internet
- Swarm intelligence in manufacturing
- Industrial Internet and digital manufacturing
- Dynamic and green infrastructure for sustainable manufacturing
- Predictive resource maintenance and risk management
- Mixed production planning and scheduling
- Virtual factory, supply chains and logistics
- Manufacturing Integration Framework
- Intelligent Manufacturing Systems
- Cloud Manufacturing and resource virtualization
- Computing and Service Oriented manufacturing
- Servitization and Product-Service Systems
- Multi-robot systems in manufacturing, control and applications
- Bio-inspired theories for smart manufacturing and evolutionary robotics
- Big Data and the contextual enterprise
- Cyber-Physical Manufacturing Systems and Industry 4.0
- Performance evaluation of industrial emerging behaviour
- Hybrid supervised control of industrial processes
All papers duly presented at the Workshop will be included in the SOHOMA’18 post conference Proceedings volume published in the Springer book series “Studies in Computational Intelligence” (http://www.springer.com/series/7092), ISI Thompson indexed. Selected papers will be proposed for publication in profile journals.